Have You Been Hit With The Wii Craze?

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wii is becoming one of the most incredible gaming experiences that is as of yet unmatched in innovation other than the same technologies being used in the iPhone and similar devices with motion sensitive technologies. The Nintendo Wii games experience is very intuitive and really immerses you into the gaming experience to the extent that your physically moving more than just your thumbs and arms. One of the great things about the Wii is the many Wii fit experiences that people can experience, blending gaming with exercising which solves the problem many have faced in game play that takes up most of your free time!

For years mothers used to get on their kids about playing so many video games that they wern’t moving around and getting exercise, but these days there are some powerful innovations like Wii Fit that includes a variety of different controllers that truly give kids exercise while playing by turning them essentially into the game paddle itself. They can jump around and really get into the fun games as well! You can even get games online that you can play with your system to take full advantage of your investment and keeping the kids playing for hours on end!

I was not the first person to get a Wii as I like to wait until a game system is out for a while before I buy it. I have nearly all the Nintendo game systems and still use them on a weekly basis. The Nintendo Wii is my newest system and that one I play everyday. It is part of my daily yoga routine as well as other fun games. When I want a new game I no longer have to go to the store as I have signed up to unlimited wii downloads which is a real money saver and I can almost always find the Wii games I want. I was worried I would have to modify the hardware by getting a Wii chip when I first heard about this, but all the games seem to run fine without having any modifications.